A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Saturday, July 28, 2012

Online date: Man #1

So my husbands’ u-haul just pulled out of the driveway.  It had been a long and exhausting 5 months since I first took a stand against the cheating, to the point where he was actually leaving.  I wanted to celebrate, but all my girlfriends already had plans.  So I hopped on tagged.com and struck up a conversation with a new ‘friend’ and we quickly decided to meet for drinks.  I hurried in the shower and hair department and got in my car and started the drive to the meeting point that was halfway between his hometown and mine.  When I arrived, he was cute and charming and down to earth.  I made all the first date faux pas….talking about the ex, in a fun and humorous way though, and proceeded to get myself quite lit.  We had good chemistry, and were flirting like mad with each other.  By the time the bar closed….I was well inebriated and easier than a wild bitch in heat.  We made out in the street against his truck and the next thing I knew….my pants were around my ankles.  Problem is…..I was not greeted with the….er um…tree trunk I had hoped for.  In fact, it was more like a cooking experiment that was left to boil a bit too long. I was quite disappointed and exited stage left as fast as I could.  There were a few things he did and had that eluded to the fact that this had nothing to do with me.  Any limp dicked man with a cock ring in his truck…..um ya….I can’t be the first woman this happened to.  Sad….he was fun and a really good kisser.  I have to say that being this easy is not exactly my style and not how I intend to behave on future dates.  I just figured….”I’m a grown ass mature woman and if I want to get laid in a truck outside a bar……so be it”….It just would have been nice if had been.  I’m just going to chalk this one up to ‘lesson learned’ and next time I decide to be a slut…I’m going to reach for the goods before my pants reach the floor.
Happy Dating
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.