A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Thursday, August 16, 2012

My new gay boyfriends

So my sister came, we got our tattoo's fixed and she decided rather than going to a regular club, sit by the way side quietly and bored as I devour every man in the bar with my eyes, that we should go to a gay bar.....where "I" can sit by quietly and watch HER pick up women.  Well, I don't sit by quietly anywhere, and I am sure am not gonna let a little thing like no available straight men hold be back from flirting!!!  Guess that's the Libra in me!  Social Butterfly extraordinaire.  I had the most wonderful amazing time playing with all the gay lil boys in the bar, and even turned down a very good offer from a VERY hot 24yo green eyed Grecian God.  My third rebuttal of a very VERY hot young thing as of late.  Seems I am drawing the 20 something gorgeous kinky freaks out of the wood works this week.  They just come on a little too strong for me.  They were a little too crass.  I prefer the art of the subtle seduction.  So pay attention boys, if you really want to learn from an older woman, and she gives you advice rather than blow you off.....it means that if you take her advice she will give you what you desire.  If she has no intention on doing so.....you'd already be deleted! 

So the bartender at the gay club....what a freaking cutie!  Tim...was his name....and I wanted to just squish him up and put him in my pocket and take him home!  He made a great drink too....the Timmy Tonga....yummy....just like him.  There was also Ben and Manny a cute young couple, and El Salvadorian Hottie, Ziggy.....what a love bug....and more that I was just too drunk to remember thier names.  They danced with me, and damn near gay man raped me out there....I loved it!  I will definately be going there again....soon!

I also have a few online friends that may or may not move forward soon into the physical world....finally!  Juan, a Peruvian lover who finally asked me out.....but...we need to coordinate this as he lives quite a distance away.  He wants to drive over 300 miles to take me to dinner....and more I hope!  Then Steve...the unavailable sweet heart whom I pic-slutted myself out with last week.  He's still poking his head in from time to time....so not holding my breath there, but since that one is one that I desire purely sexual relations with...I'm willing to over look some of the hot/cold behavior.  One of the youngins I turned away, was simply because I found out he is engaged.  He freely admitted it, and I freely...and quickly declined.  I refuse to knowingly do to another what was done to me. There are plenty of hot men around to sleep with....

The ex has been hot and cold between complete silence and ignoring me....to fucking straight up insanity begging me back and accusing me of things that are just simply no longer any of his business.  Who cares if I didn't wait for the body to get cold before jumping on every man in sight.....he screwed around while the body was still ALIVE......so....sadistic as this may sound......he deserves to feel every shred of pain he is feeling right now....maybe he will discover....EMPATHY!

The weekend is approaching fast and I have plans (albeit loose ones) with my girlfriend for friday night.  We are going to dinner a movie and massages....and if she gets called into work...she said she'd drop me at the gay bar while she runs to work for about an hour....yippee.....!!!   And I just might take up this one very sweet 28yo for coctails at the gay bar on sat night.  Sounds like a plan to me!

Happy Hunting
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.