A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Sunday, August 5, 2012

What a great weekend

Well, so much happened, it was hard to believe on monday that it was only two little days spent enjoying life.  I spent friday evening with Josh and his family playing cards.  Then I went by my self to a bar in my little home town where I made a new girl friend and a few other friends as well.  She is single too and really fun to hang out with.  Saturday I decided to hang out with my cousing and his fiance, then I spoke to a new guy friend on the phone while I sat on the back patio of a bar.  It was fun.  Kinda like being on a date...just that the guy wasn't there.  I stayed until the bar closed, then we talked as I drove home and then for another hour after I got home.  All told about 4 or so hours.  I like him and hope we will meet in person soon for a real date.  I am both mentally attracted to him and sexually attracted to him.  I hope when we do meet that I can a teeny bit of self control.  I spent sunday working on my bedroom and bathroom and it is a great form of spiritual purging that I didn't expect.  All I have left in the room is organizing my closet and cleaning the shower.

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.