A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Friday, August 3, 2012

Unfortunate series of events

I can't believe I have been single for a week and half now.  It feels like months.  I hit the ground running and had my first date on my first night that I was single.  It was good.  Lots of good conversation, seduction and touching.  WE fooled around and I lost my cool.  I was powerless to his kisses and found my pants around my ankles in no time.  But this is where it turns bad......He had an impetance problem.  I felt bad but I had to get out of there.  For god sakes i just left a 20ys relationship where I wasn't satisfied due to limpness issues, and I am not going to start out with another one.  I've discovered that sex IS important to me.  An important way I would like to express my feelings and an important way to recieve someone elses expression.  It went from being about two people enjoying an experience together to being about a man and his problem.  For god sakes, I'm not Dr. Ruth!  I bailed.  I was soooo disapointed.  Left there just as sexually frustrated as I showed up.  But...I learned alot about what I want, and how I want to present myself.

As for my husband, he lost his fool head and after only a day and a half, started to beg me to come home.  Pleading with me, confessing deep love and regret, and promising to be able to change if he could just come back home.  This was basically a nightmare for me for 3 days.  He did manage to attend AA meetings all week, and also is doing a great bit of work in the Dr Phil Relationship Rescue book.  He admitted to his affair last year with a woman from work, and admitted to being the one to contact the first whore again, not her contacting him.  However, these are just small gestures in the grand scheme of things.  There is no way of knowing if there is a long lasting effect, and I refuse to take him back.  I asked him to back off, give me space, and told him that I don't know what the future holds, but at this point there is only a very teeny chance that somewhere in the future we can talk about US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.