A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Holy Crap...too many men....GOOD men...

I'm a little over whelmed at the moment.  My little social experiment, my little funny online dating profile, WORKED.  I have more dates at the moment than I can handle, and not ONE single penis pic sent to me!  These are so far, decent, intelligent, funny men.  Who are treating me with respect.  I don't even have to gently guide them in that direction.  I have currently 5 men trying to schedule a physical date with me.  Statistically, I have been on Plenty of Fish or POF for a little more than a week.  The majority of that week was a DUD, with all the activity picking up dramatically this last weekend.  And the best part.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE......  I have a DATE this Friday with a man who is AWESOME.  I know if it weren't for Christians cd's...I'd be blowing this BIG TIME...and I still might....so I am considering it nothing more than an experiment and practice....but hopeful I don't screw it up. 

He has been courting me, just like a man SHOULD, and he is doing it with FLAIR.  I get weak in the knees for sure.  I have never been pursued this way in all my life.  It is almost scary.  So this is the time to get a firm grip on my big girl panties, not get my knickers in a twist....and be cool as a cucumber and KEEP on making dates with other men.  My exclusivity IS a gift, and a man will have to ask for it to get it!

I am trying to fit these dates into an already filled schedule.  But the attention and results has allowed me to breath a little and know that I...CAN...do this.  And I am having sooo much fun.  I think I am going to really like dating, and now that I have learned from Christian Carter how not to create an instant relationship fantasy in my head, I think I will be able to better show the real me, and have tons of suitors on the line.  I feel like a little kid in a candy store...I just hope I don't throw up from all the sugar!  And maybe...just maybe...there is some fantastic SEX in my future, NEAR I hope!

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.