A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dating Profile Review: the Freaks come out on Sunday


New profile preliminary results

OK….so I looked over my emails, I save the ones of the men who clicked that they wanted to meet me, and here is what I noticed.  Keep in mind that my main profile pic has not changed, but the mini blurb half paragraph that shows up beneath it has.  I updated my profile yesterday, and in the last 24 hours 11 men have clicked “yes” to me.  Compared to the fact that it took the last 2 weeks to garner the same results.  Now this data is excluding men who just flat out messaged me, skipping that step.  So, I’m going to have to say that the preliminary results are good and I’m on to something.  With each experimental profile, it gets better and better.  Now I've also had a few more men actually message me.  

One of which is a little promising.  He's good looking, some one I definitely can see my self being attracted to, (first meeting surprises withstanding) and I don't think he's sooo pretty that he's out of my league.  Rather I think we are on an even playing field on that one.  We're suppose to talk on the phone this evening, so we'll see how that goes.  He's in the "sweet spot"  the perfect blend of "nice guy" meets "bad boy".  He's a bit of a flirt, but in a classy way and he has a good sense of humor.  Fingers crossed on this one.

Now, on to the freaks.  Sunday morning must be when all the good guys are at church or something, leaving all the pervs and weirdo's to run amuck on POF.  I've had 5 'meet me's" in the last couple hours alone, and 4 guys message me.  One for sex, one for a blow job, (those were some super hot cuties though) And two weirdo's one i had to block.  So while this new profile begets me the freaks again, I am getting more men I might be attracted to as well as the "nice guys" that I am not.  And let me clarify, it's not the nice guy personality i'm not attracted to, it's a physical thing that these particular 'nice guys' brought with them.

One i just told him that I am starting a relationship.  who's gonna argue with that?  He wished me luck and away he went, no hurt feelings.  I can live with that.

Anyways, I may need to tweak my profile to try to get the weirdo's to go leave me alone.  The last profile just about put a stop to that!  Need to now find a way to blend the two.

I'm not looking for a serious relationship, But I'm not looking for one night stands either.  I hope to find a guy that I enjoy his company, we hang out once or twice a week, have some great sex....and maybe down the road see where it goes.

Is that too much to ask?

~S~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.