A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mother nature kicking my ASS

Well, when you hit the single ground running, and you play hard and decide to die later…..eventually it all catches up with you and life makes you take a rest. A week ago last night, I got a horrible pain in my back.  Thinking it was a pulled muscle, I surged forward until Friday when it became painfully obvious it was not.  The doctor confirmed pneumonia, and bed rest was all I was looking for.  I was out of it all last week, really didn’t talk to many men on line and quite honestly just didn’t care.  I think subconsciously I knew I was sick.  I spent this last weekend in bed, and took yesterday off work for good measure.  I really do need to take better care of myself and listen when my body tells me it’s had enough.  My soul often times doesn’t care what else of me has to suffer to make itself happy.  My girlfriend came over and I set up an online profile for her as well.  I ate her pot roast she brought over and luckily kept it down.  But Sunday I made a few new man friends online that kept me up until 1am.  I know I just said I need to take care of myself….but c’mon….a gals gotta eat right.  If there are dates to be had for this weekend, I surely am not going to spit into the wind when it’s blowing my direction.  So maybe this weekend I may have a couple more dates lined up.  IF… it doesn’t go well….I will be implementing tactical plan B.
Which is to say, strategically hunting for men in person and flat out putting my self in front of them.  Going on a “man hunt” as Lauren Francis calls it, and finding these supposed “meatloaf” men at Wholefoods as David Wygant calls it.  I have to say that I am such a shameless flirt, that plan B just may be a whole lot more fun that Plan “Online” A has been.  I am very gregarious anyways, so bring it on Shelly…..go get your grove on.  At some point I am going to be so sexually frustrated that I just might explode.  5….4…..3…..2……..NONE
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.