A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Friday, September 7, 2012

Meeting men is...."Common Sense"?....I think not

I've read a few blog posts hating on programs such as Christian Carters, but seriously, if you haven't listened to them....you have no right to hate.  Hate not the presenter nor the dumb ass woman (or man) who needs the help.  Online dating is not as easy as writing a little bio, adding a cute pic, hitting the submit button and watching the love pour into your inbox.  Oh no....it seems there is a very serious trick to this....and being of normal, or even above normal inteligence is of little use.   After listening to the whole "inside the mind of a man" series....I can say with all certainty.....it SHOULD be common sense....but it just isn't.  Whether you are like me, having been married for 20ys and feeling like I've never been on a date before.....OR.....someone who has been single for a long time and just can't figure out what you're doing to scare men off.....This is a great program so you can just understand and make ANY sense at all of what really goes thru a guys mind.  There are several guest speakers in the program that are hilarious and insightful and offer us a window into what OUR emotions can look like to a man.  How OUR emotions can be the driving force behind our actions, that cause us to do what we would maybe not ordinarily do.  Emotions that override any lean toward common sense and good judgement. And of course the underlying message to it all is to work on evolving our authentic selves. To bring our 'best self' to every situation, no matter how big of a dweeb the guy is when he shows up to that date.  Paying it forward, and genuinely caring about a human being even when you are not attracted to him, will earn you karma points when you meet the man of your dreams.

This is no shameless marketing scheme, as I will admit many of the guru's do use.  This is honest feedback from a woman with an IQ of 142, who couldn't even get the dweebs to reply to her messages. If you want to attract men, YES, you need common sense.  But if you show up on the play ground using a woman's common sense and not a man's....you will be playing on the swings by yourself or with the perverts.

I'm so thankful that I bought all of Christian Carter's programs, as they really are helping me.  They are all in my Ipod now, and I can listen to them anywhere and everywhere.  Christian is also generous enough to share other guru's that I would have otherwise never heard of.  Many of which I am now looking into purchasing their products as well.  As soon as these sell on ebay of course and I have some money again.

Anyways, I just wanted to write a review of my own to have floating out in cyber space to counter act the haters who have never even listened to the products. I'm a real woman, who has gotten real improvement to my dating life thru the use of these programs.  So do yourself a favor, spend the money and buy one.  Become the sex kitten, the girl next door, the femme fetal....that every man chases.  She's hiding just beneath the surface....you just need the key to set her free.

My favorite guest speakers from various products of Christians, whom I completely recommend as well include:
Lauren Francis, become an expert flirt to attract any man you want
Marie Forleo, learn to live in the moment and become irresistable
David Wygant, dating coach and expert who really gets men and is hilarious
Patty Contenta, become a sensual goddess and draw men like a moth to a flame
(will ad more as I find their names) (will ad links when i get time for now do a google search)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.