A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Out of the Dark: Man #8 Hosta La Vista baby!

So earlier I said this man would either be the love of my life, or the lesson of a lifetime.  So which do you think he was?...the latter of course.  Before the date, I read about the Capricorn male/Libra female coupling and many, MANY examples of how it didn't work.  There were a few examples of this coupling surviving, but compared to the bad experiences....this relationship was pretty well doomed before it started.  I however, based on the phone conversations had high hopes we might be able to be a couple that could withstand our drastic differences.  I already knew that Josh (Cappy) and I were nothing short of a disaster as a romantic couple, but hoped this mans maturity would make him different.  In the end, I was sadly disapointed to fall among the ranks of all the other Cappy/Libra disasters.

When somone starts to give you "constructive critisism" based on the fact that "you asked"...and you quickly tell them before they start, that NO you infact did NOT ask for this advice....and they feel compelled to forge ahead anyways.....Well....the answer to that is...."If I'm not good enough the way I am, there's the fucking door asshole!"  I'm not perfect, and I work on my short comings everyday.  I am perfectly perfect for ME...it's the one thing that I find peace in, since my husband left....no one to constantly critisize me.  It is a personality trait I refuse to live with again.  I don't need some man to 'fix me'....especially when I didn't ask him to.  So, it ended as quick as it started, and left me with a final bitter taste in my mouth for cappy's.  PS....I know this will sound aweful.....because I slept with him and I shouldn't have....AND it was I who was the aggresor...but....the sex wasn't all that good either.  Again....two cappy's this Libra woman was not sexually compatible with either.  At least Josh was a rock star in bed....we just have different 'styles'. 

So much for man #8...next!
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.