A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Thursday, October 4, 2012

~Alone~

Salty little streams of tears, running down my face
Landing on my broken heart, they’ve fallen into place
I’d walked a thousand miles with him for very little gain
Not knowing my heart was still alive and able to feel pain
You made me pick those pieces up and forge them back to one
So I thought I was invincible and could never come undone
I didn’t know how much of you, was filling up my soul
Until you left me sitting here, staring deep into this hole
It’s empty, dark and gloomy; since your smile’s not around
The pain is very haunting and it hovers all around
I will continue on this journey, my virgin steps alone
Just know there is place for you, in my heart you can call home
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.