A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hmmm...could my whole thought process be wrong?

So I've been thinking a bit after "vacation man", and how for all intents and purposes, we were not THAT compatable as far as conversation goes...I doubt I could have dated him as he kind of had that "old fart" vibe to him....and honestly I was not really "into" him physically either.  But when he planted that first kiss on me, and it was soooooo damn good....I wanted more.....and it was the steamiest make out session I have had in decades.  I felt like a kid again, yet not, because I am old enough and wise enough to not feel like I was being a "bad girl".  I love kissing....love Love LOVE....kissing...with someone good anyways.  I could and have, done it for hours.

Anyways, not that I feel like I made a serious mistake with the men I have met and disqualified, I do wonder about my screening process....in the looks department.  Not the obvious way out there kind of "not attracted"...but the "almost, but no cigar" kind of not attracted....

I wonder if guys I have dismissed based on some minor superficial looks stuff, which felt like deal breakers at the time, if they planted a hot and steamy kiss on me....would I feel different.  This would either apply to sexual encounters only...at first glance....and if the personality is there....for ongoing dating as well. 

 So what should I do, when confronted with a guy who I'm not particularly attracted to, for minor things, not major differences, should I just go in for the kiss and see how it makes me feel?  Rather than the "blow off" I  have been doing?  And if the answer is yes, should I be even LESS judgmental and superficial and give man #16 a chance, despite his rather large size?  I do find him enjoyable to spend time with.  His face is cute, and he is really sweet and respectful aside from the sizing ME up.....should I?  Afterall he IS a Capricorn.....and not suppose to be compatible with my Libra tendancies.  What should I do....he's asked me out again?
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.