A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Monday, October 15, 2012

Complete Sexual Frustration!!!! Vacation Man #17

OMG, I think I may just rape someone. So Friday night, I met this guy on vacation from Wisconsin. We made out hot n heavy, and it was the kind of making out you can only dream of. It was soooo HOT, so sensual, so passionate, so good…I couldn’t stop myself….and neither could he. We did however stop short of actually having sex. Not exactly my idea, because it was soooo good, I would not have cared if I was a slut. Seriously…how many opportunities for mind blowing sex really come anyone’s way…much less mine? I’m sooooo freaking turned on and frustrated now, I have no idea what the hell I am going to do. It’s like eating one scoop out of a banana split….who the hell wants to do that? You want to eat the whole thing. Taste all the flavors rolling over your tongue. You know eating the whole thing is bad for you, but it tastes so damn good, that you can’t resist being sinfully bad. You try to be good, but you get high on the delectable sweetness and want to ravish every last morsel. God that guy could kiss. Rarely in my life have I ever made out with someone as good a kisser as me….but when I do…..holy shit…it makes me a complete lunatic and I can’t stop from going all the way. And who better for a one night stand, than a guy on vacation? Damn…where’s a good motel when you need it?
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.