A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Monday, October 8, 2012

Crap, crap, Crapicorns! Man #16

Why oh Why are Capricorns drawn to me…and why the fuck am I drawn to them?  Seriously?  Man #16 is of course a Cappy.  Didn’t I just swear off of them forever?  WTF is wrong with me?  I am very cautious about this union.  So I encouraged a meeting VERY quickly, possibly tomorrow, two days after introduction.  No need to waste my time on yet another Cappy, that will go NOwhere, if that is to be the case, lets find out right NOW!  So far though, he is quite the charmer.  We hit it off intellectually/conversationally like Josh and I do, very different than man #8 the other cappy, who was more pragmatic and “know it all” than Man#16 and Josh.  But again, I’m reserved until we meet.  With my fickleness, his bad boy looks…..OH Ya!...here’s another thing.  I clearly am attracted to bad boy looks….tats, bald heads n such…..this one has a nose ring…..
Not sure if this is just a phase….part of the whole “rebound man” syndrome, or if this is part of a deep inner self destructive way to find men that I may not “fall” for to spare my itty bitty heart from serious destruction, or if it is subconscious about the probability of them not caring about the big “H”, or what?  BTW, he’s cool with the big “H” thing.  Lot’s of introspection will be needed for this one…and I also think it is a “time will only tell” situation.  Dunno…..time will tell.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.