A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Monday, October 8, 2012

Online Date: Man: #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #15

As you can imagine by the lumping of all them into one post, there is very little to say about each of them.  Man #9 I really enjoyed his company, but there was NO physical attraction on my part.  He was nothing like his picture, but personality….I could totally be great friends with him.  This is not what either of us is looking for, so the one date was it.  Man #10 was a freaky sex addict….NEXT!  #11 is still a potential for a sex only FWB, but it’s already boring the hell out of me and it’s not what I’m looking for….but he sure is HOT!!!  Man #12 was one to be of friendship only, but he was still a flake.  We have a lot in common, live in the same very small town and it would have been nice to have a “friend” but he never showed.  Man #13 is still kind of pending, a young Italian guy, very persistent, makes me wonder.  However my schedule was hectic last week and we haven’t talked much.  Man#14 was very assertive and lightening fast to ask for my number, very fast to want to chat, then “bad day” then flake-o-rama. Man #15 is sweet and we have an ongoing pen pal situation.  He’s attractive and interesting, but not sure if this one is ever going to get off the ground.  So….7 weeks of online dating, I am about to take a break from it.  I’m pretty sure it’s not the way for me to go.  I’m too fickle, get bored quickly, and really just need to be around people.  But it has been a good way for me to dip my feet back into the ‘dating’ pool.  Rather than just jump in head first at some nightclub.
But there still may be hope, in whatever capacity it may be, for Men #11, #13,  and #15.  but now, there is man #16....oh CRAP!
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.