A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Thursday, October 11, 2012

I joined a Gym....ME....in a Gym...seriously!

It's not as though I have never seen the inside of a gym, nor worked out.  It has just been a couple of decades since that was the case.  Last time I was seriously fit was before I had my son 14ys ago.  I had a rock hard body and worked out 7 days a week.  My calves were literally harder than steel.  I was also 145lbs and a nice size 8.  It's all been seroiusly downhill since then. Living the sedentary life of motherhood and loads of infertility pills, then a serious car accident and then shredding my knee...have all left me a goshy size 16 at 200lbs.  I carry it well, but still...it's got to go!

After my sexcapades with Josh a couple weeks ago, I could tell my knee was causing stiffness and that I should get myself a bit more flexible and drop a few lbs.  I had a moment of conviction yesterday and called the gym.  It's pretty sad that I never knew what a discount I get working for the government and how cheap it was going to be.  A measly $5.50 a week.  While I was joining, the general manager who was signing me up, was clearly taken aback by me....and I didn't even have any make up on.  Why can't guys I'm attracted to act like this?  Knowing that it is against the rules to date members of the club, he couldn't act on it, but he sure was "acting on it"...LOL....poor guy couldn't even speak at one point.  He mentioned a number of times what a fun person I seem like and cautioned me against dating men.  UM....NOT!  And when he tried to get me to take my membership photo and I refused, he mentioned a time or two that I looked great.  It's nice to know I have this effect on men, as it happens quite often that grown men throw themselves at me like I'm some ancient goddess to be worshiped.  'Eh, it's nice to feel that way from time to time....so what can I say....I turn it on pretty thick and torture the hell out of them.

So now that I am signed up, I have a date tonight with man #16 and am going shopping for work out clothes tomorrow, and hitting the gym with a personal trainer sat morning.  I will be enrolling in the Piloxing class (kick boxing/pilates) and the Belly Dancing class.  This ought to complete my Bad ASS Goddess training and with a little luck, I will feel better, look better and Rock it even harder between the sheets.

~S~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.