A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Friday, November 23, 2012

Holding my Breath

As much as I don't want to hold my breath, I'm just going to have to hold it.  Dan shocked the hell out of me yesterday....he texted me.  I'm not getting too excited, it's just one small step for him....but at least it's in the right direction....I hope.  We texted and teased each other, and maybe after our horrific display of moronic proportions at the party....it was actually a good way to get back to talking to one another and not being too chicken shit.  Now I get to just sit here and wait again and see what happens next.  All I know is that I am horney as hell and craving human touch.  But since I have to cross the hurdle of the herpes talk at some point, I am trying not to get too into him yet....but good god, I wake up thinking about him, think about him all day, and he's the last thing on my mind before I drift off to sleep.  I don't know what happened to me....but crap I got it bad!
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.