A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Sunday, November 25, 2012

The cowboy man has me wrapped around his stetson

Friday, after feeling a bit depressed about the holidays I decided to see if Mike and Judy were up for a trail ride or lessons or something horsey. I had my truck and was ready to roll.  But alas, they had other plans and Judy suggested I ask Dan if he is available.  The thought alone made me queasy...the fear of rejection after putting myself out there was just a bit too high.  It made no difference that we texted alot on wed or most of Friday.  However, after a few hours of diligent Libra deliberation I bit the bullet and asked him.  He teased me for a bit but ultimately agreed.  Us both being Libra's, nailing down the details was the most difficult thing....and he left it up to me as to where we go.  I suggested my home town and he offered to pick me and my horse up.  He got lost on his way to my house but was not to proud to ask for directions.  We went for a great ride, made quite a few stops to let the horses rest and chatted up a storm.  When done we went for a late lunch and I enjoyed the conversation.  Hopefully he did as well.  When we got back to my house he was so chivalrous and just grabbed my saddle and half way up my driveway asked where I would like him to put it.  That was refreshing I must say, most people just ask if you want help.  Not Dan, he just does it.  What a MAN.  We chatted more and gave a hug good bye, then chatted some more....and on the second hug he planted a sweet little kiss on my lips.  I take that as a good sign as lips are reserved for special people.  Sunday we texted a whole lot more and it got a little more flirty for sure.  Nothing too outrageous and nothing like I am capable of, but a move away from the direction of just "friend zone".  It's going so slow though, Hell I've seen sap leave a tree faster.  But here is where it gets interesting.  For some reason I can't stop thinking about him.  All day, every day, he pops into my mind.  It's just not like me to not have gotten bored and moved on.  I want him to just grab me and take me by surprise, but I just don't see him doing that.  I don't know what it is about this man, but he clearly has me wrapped around his Stetson.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.