A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Friday, November 30, 2012

The Smitten Kittin

And who might that be you ask?  It's me.  I was completely worried that Dan was just not that interested, into me, "ready"....you name it.  But he has finally dropped enough hints that it is clear that he is.  We are having dinner tomorrow night and I couldn't be more excited.  I haven't been able to think about anything but Dan all week, and kissing him is pretty high on the list of my thoughts.  Oddly, unlike my behavior and thoughts over the last several months...sex and hormone driven....my recent thoughts of Dan fall under the more romantic and sensual.  Now all I have to do is keep it together, not get nervous and not screw it up.  I've never had this kind of problem in the past, but for some reason, Dan has me tossed upside down and I'm just a giddy school girl.  I'm going to try to keep the "talk" off of my mind and just enjoy our time together.  Wish me luck.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.