A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Sunday, May 6, 2012

The day that never ended

Well hell's bells, color me purple and tickle me pink.....what an amazing night.  Josh and I started out just getting something to eat, fast food, and we sat there and talked for an hour.  We headed to a dive bar for a drink and a game of pool, yet we really enjoyed just talking to each other.  We went back to his place, cuddled in a chair together to watch tv.....but really just talked some more.  We then went into his bedroom where we talked until 4 in the morning holding each other.  He definitely made it easy for me to be comfortable, it was like we were already really good friends. He also was not scared by the "H-Bomb" (dreaded herpes) .....And I laid there thinking...."To hell with sex! This is better than sex! We're holding each other!"..... What I needed, he gave me great!  But I was secretly hoping he'd make a move on me. We were both getting tired and rolled over to spoon and that is where our friendship quickly and passionately moved to the next level.  And can I just say.....OOOH....MY.....GOD!!!!


This young man, yes I am now officially a cougar with him 13ys my junior, rang my bell like it has never been rung before.  Anything and everything I ever thought I knew about sex prior to last night was WRONG.  Especially when it comes to my husband.  I have always wondered all these years, what I would be like with another man.....as a grown woman.  If I wasn't with someone who lacked passion, creativity, the art of foreplay and the ability to last more than a few minutes....would I in turn be able to be the lover I believe myself to be?  I thought somehow all these years that I was not very good in bed as my husband would have me believe.  Turns out I am an animal and I heard just as much calls to god from him as he heard from me. 

The second he turned me over from the spoon position to kiss me....I knew I was in trouble.  His kiss was nothing short of amazing and honestly I could do it for hours with him.  But it was just a prelude to the passion fest I was longing for, desiring and searching for, and about to be totally submersed it.  I was so afraid for it to be like what i get at home, knowing that sex, just like the men, is like a box of chocolates.....you never know what your are going to get.  The good news....I bit into the best piece of candy in the box! What followed the kiss was exactly what I needed.  He gave it to me good! He literally blew my mind and my body and fed my soul.  Since it had been a while for him, he did his best to last as long as he could.....which was easily 5 times longer than what I am used to.  Every second of it was filled with surprise and pure ecstasy. When done we talked some more while he promised me it would be even better in the second round.  He was not lying and he rocked my world 10 times harder and longer the second time.  I was definately a freak in the sheets. And every sound that came out of his mouth was passionate, and no matter what he said, it was the way he said it, be it saying my name, fuck, god, oh god, even the way he moans and sighs....it all turned me on that much more.  I was not self conscious about my body because he rocked it like I was a goddess, and I played my body like it was an electric guitar at a Rock Concert!


Afterwards we laid there, so entangled in each other, covered in sweat and cum, with soft kisses here and there on each other until we drifted off to sleep.  Unfortunately my chariot turned to a pumpkin by 7am and I had to go.  I wish I knew then that I could have stayed several more hours before beating my husband home, as I would have loved to lay there in his arms with his warm lips touching my skin every now and then for the rest of the day.  I want it again, and I want it now.  I just have to figure out how to schedule it, what my reasons for not being home will be, and how long I will be able to stay in his arms. 


One thing is for sure.....my marriage is over.  I will not stay with him one second longer than I absolutely have to.  I had no idea sex could be so dam good.  He has chosen to pursue other women repeatedly.  I'm done..

A mans biggest mistake is giving another man the opportunity to make his woman smile.


~S~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.