A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The scorned wifes revenge.....

can only be that she finds a man who comfirms in her mind that everything horrible her husband made her believe about herself was a lie.   If it can be more than just a one night stand....even better.  And I found just that in Josh. I talked to him Sunday night and agreed to meet him Monday after work.  I looked forward to it all day, and was comforted by his warmness and sincerity when I arrived.  I was so afraid the magic from sat night would be gone.  But no......My god, when I talk, he looks into my eyes with honest intrest and hangs on my every word.  Not in a creepy or nerdy kind of way....rather in that passionate way every woman wants a man to look her.  Like she is the most amazing creature on earth.  And that is how he looks at me.  Our visit was only an hour because he had other plans with family.  So we texted a little and then talked on the phone for about an hour n half until 12:30a.  I swear there is never a dull or silent moment between us.  He made references to things he'd like to do with me this summer.....SUMMER?  He's thinking that far into the future with me?  REALLY?  I was floored.  I just took it at face value and tried not to get too wrapped up into that, as there were many things he said that made me know he sees some kind of future with me.  I know we will be great friends, with or without benifits....though he talked about future benifits too......  My oh my.....I am gettin swept right off my married little feet.  Everytime I think of the things he has done to me, I get a flash across my skin that is white hot and tingly..... I am seeing him again tonight.  I have the perfect 'excuse'.  My husband can sit around wondering where I'm at, just like I have done thousands of times in the past.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.