A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Saturday, May 5, 2012

The night that never ended.....

....continuation from last post.....
I fell asleep rather quickly at 6:30 and was awoken abruptly at 8:15, by what I don't know...but my phone rang a few minutes later...and my head was pounding as the reality of my hang over was looming over my bed.  I looked at the phone and was quite taken aback that it was Josh.  He was bright and perky and seemed genuinely thrilled i answered the phone....I however just wanted another hour or so of sleep....and asked him for his forgiveness and to call me back in a little while.  He seemed a bit dejected but agreed.  I tried to fall back asleep, but 15 minutes later Rich texted saying he had a crazy idea of taking me to breakfast, despite our date we made for lunch on monday and asked if I was awake and could he call. Since I was unsuccessful in falling back asleep, I agreed and he called.  I was thrilled and surprised when he asked if he could confess something. Of course I said yes, and he professed that he had entered my city in his navigation system and was clueless as to what would have made him so presumptuous, but that he was almost to the destination where he would either turn to go home, or continue straight to come meet me....a near two hour drive.  I asked how close he was, and at that point....he had already missed his exit for home.  I suggested he continue on the route he was on, that breakfast sounded delicious.

We talked all the way to where he lost cell service about 15min away from our rendezvous point.  I quickly cleaned up and headed to meet him.  We got coffee and continued on down the road to the walking trail at the lake, and sat by the rivers edge talking.  On the phone we agreed that we would be friends and see when we met if there was any physical chemistry, if so we would take it from there.  The cool part is he is totally understanding of my situation, the length of time it may take to resolve it, and is patient enough to wait things out.  But first.....a kiss to see just how powerful the chemistry is.  I have to admit, not being drunk, or even a little tipsy, I was quite nervous.  I was at a loss for words most of the time, and until the third kiss....I was not sure of the chemistry.  He however knew it the instant we met.  Where I was totally convinced was when we changed location to a park seat, straddling it facing each other...things got a bit more heated and he sucked a mean nipple....I was hooked and got lost in it for just a second.  I have to admit, physically he is not my type.  But mentally and sensuously....he won me over.  We said our good bye's, I came home to shower to get his smell off me....just in case my husband showed up unexpectedly, and called him to keep him company on his way home.  I must have rattled on for an hour, with all the words i was too shy to speak in his presence, until he needed to got to bed so he could get up in a few hours for work.  He reminded me how bad he wanted me, but that he was a patient man, and would wait as long as it takes.  Were still on for monday for lunch.

During this time, I was worried about Josh though as I had promised to meet him today.  I had no cell service at the river and hoped he had not called me.  Turns out he had not, but since he originally asked me to call him, I decided to be assertive and call him.  He apologized for not calling as he got busy on a project with his dad and was on his way to pick up his nephew to go see the new Avengers movie and said he would call when it was over.  Which at this point 5pm.....should be within the next half hour.

Now originally I had plans with not only my best friend and her boyfriend to go out, but I also made soft plans with another TAGGED.COM friend "Bo" as both plans happen to be in the same city, i thought i might be able to combine them into one mega plan.  At this point though....I have not heard from my best friend despite my text to her last night to call me asap to confirm.  I need to get busy with all this as Bo gets off work any minute and i promised to get in touch with him to confirm.  If I had my choice, strangely I would rather spend my evening with Josh....I'm intrigued....far more than I am with Bo....and i could do without the hang over.  But I will take what ever fun I can get on my last free night to do what ever I want, guilt and worry free.

I'm going to officially say the 'night" finally over......and a new one is hopefully about to begin.  Should I not get a response from anyone....I just may text my new female friend i met at the bar last night....and ask if she is going again.....and meet her there rather than go it 'alone' again.  I could however make one last ditch effort to entice Callen to come out of the house and meet me.
UPDATE......Plans confirmed..... continued in next post....take a peek to see with who!

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.