A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's in a name?

Michael, David, Troy, and Bob…..for some reason men with these names keep coming to me.  It’s not to say I don’t have friends with other names, just that the ones who turn out to be somewhat significant….bear one of the above names.  So I got to thinking, as I sometimes do…..maybe I ought to just skip all the other names.  What's the point right?  But then I can’t forget the scattered few with completely original names who blew my socks off.  Names I had never even heard of before, who could do things to me that had never been done to me before.  So I should hardly turn away every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes my way, because I guess I just never know who might make my toes curl next!
Last night I made a new friend…..another Bob….who seemed innocent at first, and we actually had a fun phone conversation, we're both smart ass’s and we shared our ‘stories’.  Me sneaking out to talk in the car, not wanting to, er-um, wake anyone up.  He is local, not so close to cause fear of running into him at the super market, but close enough for a rendezvous if we should find ourselves in the need.  Eventually we start talking about sex.  Things we like and the sort…..and the next thing I know…..we are pretty much scheduling a meeting…..!!!!!  For this weekend….maybe.  As if I wasn’t already trying to cram my last free weekend with every Mike, Dave and Troy as it is….lets throw a Bob in there too! 

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.