A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Saturday, May 5, 2012

A surprise ending

.....Continuation from last post.....
Two weeks ago when I went out, I was hungry to hook up w someone. Like a jungle cat on the prowl for a victim to devour..... I was thoroughly disappointed when I not only left w an empty stomach, but puked my guts up for 8 straight hours afterward. So with two weeks to contemplate what I am and am not ready for, and what I "am" and "am not" capable of doing or handling..... I was much more realistic last night about my purpose.... To just go out and have fun.... Be me... And if anything happened that I liked, I might go with it. As I said yesterday on my way out the door, I went out alone. The TAGGED.COM guy "Callen" I hoped would meet me, could not join me.   So after sitting at my desk naked for two hours... I decided to go alone, entice him one last time once there, and if met with rejection..... Drop the matter for good and just make friends w who ever was there.  But before I left, I hit up a few more local "tagged" friends to see if I could get any one to take the bait.  Of course no one was available on such short notice, though that is causing me to ponder my life long belief that any man would jump at ANY chance for an easy opportunity for sex.

Once at the bar, I walked in, pulled up a bar stool, and made friends w a nice outgoing man sitting to my left.  That kinda made me feel like i was just there with a friend, but in the end he became a perfect cock block and luckily he later left. which gave me a few minutes to enjoy other people at the bar and make more new friends.  One man was there, who tried to hit on my a couple weeks ago, but got cut short when we left early to hit another more lively bar.  He quickly remembered me and took the time to tell me that.  I thought he might try to hit on my again, though not my type would do in a pinch....but the cock block got in the way.  as it turns out, it was for the best....in the end.  i did make friends with a few women there and their male friends and had a blast until the bar closed and i luckily was sober enough to drive home.

This is where i need to back up a step or two, so the rest of my evening makes sense.  Just before i got to the bar, i got a response to one of my 'requests' from a new local friend "Rich" that i had only messaged once before.  "Sorry, it's killing me that I have to work as i would be there in a heart beat, text me (ph#) to keep me company at work and be safe".  So I did and attempted to keep a conversation going in small bits here n there throughout the evening.  Him working grave yard, he requested that I call him when i made it home safe and sound, and i agreed to that.  So I leave the bar, stop at the gas station, a couple texts letting him know i was embarking on my 4min journey home, and headed through the burger king drive through.  And this is where my evening took a very surprising and enjoyable turn for the better.

Much to my surprise there were two guys standing in the drive thru at 2:30 trying to order food w out a car. I waited and one of them walked up to my window and asked if they could get in my car so they could order some food.  Ordinarily I would say "hell to the no" with a request of that nature, but the liquor clouded my judgment, along with his innocent and starved baby face.  They got in, and the other guy got in the back. He instantly was far more assertive and began to come on to me.  I explained I was married, he was undeterred, and I was surprising intrigued by this guy 10ys my junior.  And he was far from my 'type' being a punk/grunge kind of player with tattoo's.  I offered to give them a ride home, during which this guy....Josh....made some incredibly effective passes at me and asked me for my phone number when he got out....and I found myself giving it to him.  At this point, I figured I would honestly never hear from him again, drove off, and texted my friend Rich, to see if he would call me then and there, to keep me awake on my ride home, as it was now 2:40 am.  He said yes, and my phone rang just a few short minutes later, I answered and it was Josh checking quickly to see if I had given him a bogus number.  I pulled the car over to the side of the road, texted Rich that I would call him a bit later that i was on the phone w a friend and continued on my way.  Josh and I had a great talk, we seem like similar creatures....free spirits....he confessed he like older women, and that I was quite sexy and he was intrigued to get to know me better, and he asked if I would hang out with him the next day.....I agreed...and he said he would call me in the morning.

I hung up, called Rich and talked to him the rest of the way home.  Once home, naked in my bed, we had the most amazing conversation.  He was able to able to make me laugh, smile, squirm in my bed, my knees weak and my crotch wet and it lasted until 6:30 in the morning when he confessed he really needed to get some work done and would call me in a few hours when he was off work.  I soon fell asleep, but had my phone perched near my head awaiting what ever fate would bring me next......

...... to be continued in next post

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.