A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Thursday, May 17, 2012

~Soul Bird~




My soul, once free as a bird, cheery and bright
Long since caged and kept out of sight
Mangled and ugly after clipping my wings
Sad and afraid I can no longer sing
The door is now open, so I will not die,
But the guns pointed at me incase I should fly
Fearless his hand reaches to me
A finger to perch on and set me free
He shows me my song and the wide open land
I’ll soon want to fly, once I learn how to stand
But the voices keep telling me it’s better to stay
Flying is bad and there will be hell to pay
It’s safe in the cage where my soul is dead
I just can’t get flying out of my head.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.