A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Friday, May 4, 2012

Dilema....sit alone naked, or go out alone and feel naked?

Isn't it funny, those that have lack of morals, who find it ok to cheat, always find the time to do it, and the people to do it with.  Yet, those that don't have it in their morals, who suddenly decide they want to get 'even', try to play the 'bad girl' or what ever.....are too chicken to make the time.  Waiting for the perfect opportunity to not get caught.....and then all the plans fall thru at the last second......leaving them and their perfect day empty handed.

That's me, tonight.  I had soft plans with a TAGGED.COM friend "Callen", that I figured would fall thru, but was hoping for non the less.  See, this is my perfect weekend.  He's gone all weekend.  I have the house all to myself and little to no chance of getting caught or having to lie about anything .  And tried to plan it as well as i could to have a little fun.  Instead i spent the last two hours online, sitting at my desk naked, trying to get the gumption to go out alone.  I even hit up a new local friend on tagged in hopes he was available....NOT.  So I decided to get dressed and go out anyways.  I'll let you know how it goes......
......to be continued in next post.......
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.