A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm shocked.....and I'm never shocked!

....continued from last post.....
It is now 5:24 and I was shocked and excited when my phone rang and it was Josh.  I never would have expected when I rolled into the Burger King drive thru last night, that it would end in a date.  It is quite literally the craziest thing I have ever done, or am about to do, but I agreed to forego my original plans with my best friend and her boyfriend and my friend from tagged.com "Bo".....because of the rush I got when my phone rang and I saw that it was Josh.  I don't know why, but I am so intrigued by him.  We are calling it a casual meeting to become friends, but the way he was hitting on me last night.....there sure is a possibility for a hell of a lot more than that.  I am not getting dressed up, I am going in shorts and a tank top, about as casual as one can get.  And I think it will keep the pressure low, and things more on a casual side and maybe I will be able to be less nervous, less self conscious and more talkative than I was with Rich today. I think there is something about the fact that this guy, new in town, who seems outwardly like he's possibly a guy with little offer.....yet does what most of the more 'proper gentleman' can't seem to do....which is make commitment and keep it.  Rich excluded.

If I wasn't convinced before that for me there is a life after divorce.....I sure am now!
Stay tuned and I will let you know how tonight ends.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.