A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Thursday, May 24, 2012

~Defeat or Victory~



After the journey walking through hell
Morphing and falling under a spell
To find a way to stand face to face
With all of my demons and not lose my pace
But who is the woman with the angry war cry
Victory is hers, I cannot deny
Maybe just maybe, could it possibly be
This new person is not intrinsically me
Stern and cold, I don’t know her at all
My softness gave way to unbelievable gall
Ruled by Venus the Goddess of Love
It feels so foreign to behave so tough
I really don’t like this newfound she
Why did they force my hand to be thee
I know that I need her, unconquerable nerve
She’s a mighty mistress I will continue to serve
But I will not forget that I’m a loving soul
And for now, just for now, I’m playing a role
Sensuality and compassion will ultimately prevail
After all it is who I am…..without fail.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.