A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What do I like about being a woman?



I never really thought about it before, because for so long, I was not in an environment that let my natural femininity flourish.  But when pressed for an answer, I was surprised at how quickly things came to me, and how much I adored this special side of me.  Had I known I felt this way, I would have expressed this side much sooner….better yet, I never would have let it die in the first place.  It kind of goes against the women’s lib movement, and might seem a bit barbaric to those that have already burned their bras……but why would I want to burn a $50 bra that makes my tit’s look this damn fantastic?  It’s not like I am asking Conan to come over and drag me by my hair into a cave, although that just might be kind of fun. 


No, it’s more like the feminine qualities that men just can’t possess. Men are rugged and angular, very utilitarian, and while nothing looks better to me than a nice ass in a great pair of jeans, how could it ever compare to the allure of a juicy curvy ass that sways with a little jiggle and bounce.  Or the difference between hairy animalistic legs, tan from a hard days work in shorts and the smooth milky glow of shimmering silky skin.  I think there is nothing finer than having those qualities that stop men dead in their tracks and makes them drool.  I know I am sprinkling in my obvious obsession with the opposite sex, and the things that clearly make me stop dead in MY tracks, but I really do love being a woman, and wouldn’t trade what I have for being a man for all the tea in China.  


I would not trade soft celestial sighs for primitive grunting, smelling like Jasmine and Honeysuckle for uncivilized raunchy sweat, adorning myself with trinkets for a smothering tie, nor being wickedly seductive for flagrant show boating.  But don’t get me wrong, oh how I love watching the show.  Should I dare to trade, I would have to give up bubble baths and fine fabrics that feel so good against my skin, the color pink and lace panties that shape my ass just right.  I could never give up talking to my girlfriends about everything under the sun, no matter how evil or how joyous, knowing she understands me.  Without being a woman, I could never cradle someone to my bosom and comfort them with the beat of my heart and a stroke of my hand. I would not have a name that when said with admiration sounds like a song bird singing a lullaby.  


And nothing is more flattering than seeing a man’s antics when he is ape shit crazy in love with you.  Just like the animal kingdom, where the male shows his spectacular colors to woo a mate, we women get to sit back and be aloof, acting like we are ignoring them, when all we can think about is throwing him down and getting all up in his business. We just can’t help but be totally amused by teasing him and whipping him into a love struck fool.  From our sultry eyes to our secret desire to be submissive, there is no way I could not love being a woman.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.