A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Thursday, May 24, 2012

Woman approved pick up lines

It’s amazing how often I get hit on now that I am open to it. Unfortunately I don’t go too many places that decent men are habituating in order to get some 'pick ups' that I might find flattering.  I never used to get hit on, rather if I did, I was oblivious to it, but now that I don’t walk around looking at the ground any more, I notice just how many eyes I am catching….male and female.  I got a really good one this weekend, that had I not been with josh, it just may have proved quite effective for the fellow.  I have to say that I am quite taken aback at how brazen he was to do it with Josh standing right there.  But he did stop and say in the middle of it “hey man, sorry to be hittin on your girl, but I just can’t help my self” so the awesome line was this, as we stood outside, me facing the lighted building, him unable to do anything other than give me ‘the look’…..
Him: “you have beautiful eyes’
Me: “thank you”
Him: “they remind me of the time I almost drowned in a lake”
Me: “really? Why?”
Him: “because I am drowning in your eyes right now and I can barely breathe”

Later in the evening I also got hit on by a woman that I actually found intriguing and just about took her up on it. In fact.....I still just might do that, I do have her number.  I guess you could now say that I am 'bi-curious' as my bi-sexual sister told me.....Anyways.....I can't remember what she said word for word, I was quite drunk at that point, but she told me I was a Goddess and she would love to know me better if I was into it. 

So all this got me to thinking about pick up lines and which ones might be effective on me.  I did a little research, found some websites that listed all sorts of cheesy pick up lines.  Below I listed my favorites, there were just too many aweful ones to list those as well.  So men, here ya go, pick one, give me a look, get my attention stare into my eyes with confidence and lay it on me.....let's see what you got!
These are in relative order of my favorites on top

 
God was just showing off when he made you.
You're so beautiful I forgot my pickup line.
You are the reason men fall in love.
I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed you!
Hi, my name is (insert your name here)
Kiss me if I'm wrong, but have we met?

I'll make you a bet - $20 says you'll turn me down.

One night I looked up at the stars and thought "Wow, how beautiful." But now that I'm looking at you, nothing else can compare.
It's never easy meeting a complete stranger, especially one as beautiful as you, without being properly introduced. But shall we try anyway?
Gently rub the girl's back and say, "I thought angels had wings."

I bet it was hard for God to make your eyes out of crystal clear ocean water.
Walk up to them, place an ice cube on the floor and crush it with your foot) Now that we've broken the ice, what's your name?
If I were you I would go out with me.
Walk up to a girl and look at the tag on the back of her shirt. When she asks what you're doing tell her your checking to see if she was made in heaven.
Excuse me, do you know how much a polar bear weighs? (No) Enough to break the ice. Hi, my name is...
Hi, what's your name? Did you go to (put in a place) yesterday? (No) Oh right, that was in my dream.

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.