A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Men are like a box of chocolates….

You never know what your gonna get.  I have made my self quite a few male friends on the TAGGED site in the last 6 weeks.  They range in personality from so sweet and respectful that you can barely get them to flirt if your buck naked….all the way to the kinky sex freaks who want to have you hanging from a chandelier in a wild orgy.  I have kept an open mind, and even when they talk about things that make me uncomfortable…I just remind myself…..that it’s just words on a piece of paper….it won't kill me to listen.  Sometimes they can get a little pushy or over zealous, and send me pics or videos that shock the heck out of me….that doesn’t bother me nearly as much as when the they get pushy asking for pics of me.  Some guys just give me the creeps, they are dirty old pervs or poon hounds…..fortunately that is what the delete button is for.  Some guys never say a word.  Then there are the good friends. The ones who care and check in on me daily with sincerity.  They listen well, even if they are not heavy on the talking them selves.  Those are my life friends.
And last but not least…the ones who melt my heart or knock my socks off.  In the world of virtual dating, all you have is words or pics, so they need to be good unless your a total skank and will just share your muff with anyone, any time for any reason.  I am not, so the pursuit and the chase, the wooing and tantalizing words are just about the only thing that will get my motor revved up and ready to play with sexting.  If a guy can't express what he would do to me, i just don't get turned on.  Sure compliments are wonderful, but it doesn't get the boat out of the harbor. Luckily I have just such a friend...Owen.  He can drive me wild with desire with a simple few words, and despite my trying to distance myself from him because he literally seems like my soul mate, he can reel me back in, hook line and sinker......every time, with little effort.  I am hopelessly bewitched by him.  He was the first to send me video's of him jacking off due to my driving him wild and the first to cause me to enjoy watching them. He sent me into a state of insatiable sexual appetite, where it was all i thought of day and night.  I was suffering from sleep humping my husband, practically raping him in my sleep....completely unaware of my behavior come morning.  I was a walking live wire 24hrs a day.  but then he started to distance himself a bit, and just as in real life dating, i took that as my cue and walked away.  But like i said, he pulled me back in, time and time again and I want to have him in the flesh, more that I have ever wanted anything in my life.  But I know it can never be as he lives half the country away, and it will never happen.  So I need to find a more local playmate, though I must confess, he has set the bar VERY high.  Good luck boys.....see you soon i hope.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.