A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tagged.com a scorned womans playground

I have to say, tagged.com has been a good friend to me.  She has lifted me up and given me confidence.  I am never at a loss for men to tell me how beautiful or sexy I am.  'You're Fucking Hot!" is my favorite.  For 20ys I have sat back and let my husband ignore me.  Always having to fish for compliments from him.  But not on tagged.  They come freeflowing and unsolicited.  Especially when the men get a look at my assets.  I got me some bootylicious goodness that apparently hypnotizes the men who have the good fortune to have me send a little video thier way.  One night I put on some lace booty shorts panties, a black tank top and some music, lit a candle in a dark room and shook what the good lord gave me on film.  I have very flexible hips and can grind like a belly dancer.  The video has been well recived by even the pickiest of breast men, who quickly after viewing my video.....become ass men.  I don't share pics or video with very many men, only the ones who really excite me and can write well, who are handsome in my eyes, and lavish me with attention and compliments. After all, the reason I am on tagged is for the confidence boosting attention, so I may as well do what is needed to make the compliments as good as they can be.  I don't however like the poon hounds who are JUST in it to see pics.  I delete those pervs immediately.  I am still a good girl at heart, and appreciate a little faux romance before I let them see the Venus Goddess goodness!

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.