A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

~Be Strong?~


Who made the rule that you have to be strong?
To fight the good fight all day long.
Put on a big smile and do not pout
Keep your chin up, it’ll all work out.
But it takes more bravery to let you see,
The weaker more vulnerable side of me.
The screams and the tears are far more real,
Than the hardness you say I am supposed to feel
You shake your head when I am on my knees
You can’t believe that I’m begging him please.
But to pick yourself up after you fall
Is harder than never falling at all.
To let you see my lowest of lows
To watch my emotions come to blows
It’s easier not to show you my pain
Than to open up and let it rain.
Stay or go sounds easy enough…
But we both know it’s a bunch of fluff.
When you hold it all in, you eventually crack
And all that slips out is hard to get back.
So where is it written you have to be strong?
Today I will cry…And I will not be wrong!
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.