A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Saturday, June 9, 2012

Candy covered Fruit

I'm at the fair, resting for a spell, and while I was enjoying some delicious confectionery delights....I pondered my online friends kindred resemblances.  They are all a bit fruity in their own special ways.....always covered with sweetness and rarely melt in my hands making a mess.   I cherish my indulgence of them, but I can only eat so much before I need to find a bit of salty counter balance. What ever it is they have to offer, eventually, if I don't exercise moderation, the next thing I know my senses are overwhelmed....or I'm left with an empty bag and nothing to snack on.

I have recently gotten back to them after a short vacation while I was immersed in Josh.  Nice to know I was missed, as I got many messages welcoming me back.  Of course as soon as I got there, I had quite a few new "friend" requests, and promptly sifted thru them to say yes to the best ones, and rejected the rotten ones.

Last night at the bar I had fun sharing my 'collection' with some young girls, who initially were shocked at the youthful juiciness of my suitors.  But quickly shared their admiration of my sultriness and ability to not be shy shopping in the junior department.  I just can't help it, I rarely even like men my own age, much less men who are older than I.  Despite my desire for the mature mans...well....maturity.....there is something I am drawn to in the younger mans bravado and spirit and especially.....looks.  Unfortunately, like fruit, they spoil quickly, and it's a never ending shopping spree for me....LOL
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.