A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Friday, June 1, 2012

~Piece of Me~

 I wrote these very specifically for Josh.  I found them hard to write compared to everything else that has been flowing out of me all week.  Maybe because it had more to do with a certain person and our connected journey, than it has to do with me writing to sort out my thoughts and emotions.  I wrote the two go together, as one inspired the other as I was writing them both at the same time.  They are also inspired by my belief that we knew each other in a past life, that I totally believe in the whole Venus retrograde stuff, and that he was sent to me to heal my pain of betrayal. Anyways, I just wanted to share a piece of me with him, because he will always be a part of me.  If not in spirit mind and soul, certainly in the tattoo on my ass.  Now to clarify the whole tattoo thing, as my sister and a few others are quite upset that there is any memorabilia of a man whore on my body, it is only his astrological sign, connected to my astrological sign.  I didn't get it as an homage to HIM, rather an homage to the gift he gave me.  The whole tattoo is a reminder to me, that I only get one shot at life, so I better live it.  That was Josh's gift to me, so that is why he is a small part of it.  Here is the pic, if you look down by her foot you will see the Libra sign, with the capricorn sign to the bottom right of the Libra sign.  The words are "Carpe Diem (latin-sieze the day) "Vous Vivez Seulement une fois" (french-you live only once) And the pic is a Michael Parkes original, that we changed a bit to translate it to a tattoo. If ever I find myself on my knees again, I need only bare my ass to a mirror to remind me to get up and fight.
~S~

~Piece of me~
We follow where the wind blows
Where it will take us neither knows
 Connected by cosmic heart strings
And wondrous karmic things
 Our winds have collided before
On a Past life’s distant shore
 Souls are broken, hearts are shattered
Everyday like they never mattered
 As we always have, we met by chance
And quickly we began to dance.
 Rings of fire, comforts pure
Feats of strength the sweetest lure
 Tug of flesh and war of mind
A thief in you I'd surely find

 Kicking out the Devil’s sin
We know the answer lies within
Love and friendship always flows
It heals the wounds and deadly blows
Like a Tiger I shall strive
To always know I am alive.
 I hope the piece of me you take
Is a softness you cannot forsake
 Your gift of soul that came to be
Will always be a part of me……
……..for eternity.
~S~

Planets move thru the night sky, from one house to another, dragging our lost souls through countless lifetimes. Searching for each other, we have endured heart wrenching trials as the celestial strings connecting our souls, tug at one another when we stray too far. Two souls traveling thru time over millions of miles, calling out to one another, waiting for that chance meeting when we get to look in those familiar eyes again.  No matter the face they appear on this time, they are the window into the soul we have been searching for.  How many life times did you not find me? How many lifetimes have I passed you by? Or is this only the second time we are to meet since the first time?  Where have you been and what is the reason for meeting in this life?  The stars have written that I must re-live the pain of betrayal to be healed by you. How many lifetimes has my heart been betrayed?  Have I ever been betrayed by you?  Will you betray me today?  The memory of your healing soul swims thru my veins.   But is this all a fantasy in my head?  I've never before believed god protected me, but there you were, with a heaven sent gift that healed my wounds, just when I needed it the most. I’ve never felt anything so strongly before to be a truth to me.  My soul was fighting to survive my hearts suicide, when you came along and helped me find strength and courage I never knew I had. I inhaled all you had to give. Is your purpose fulfilled I wonder... Or is there more still unwritten?  You gave me such a powerful gift, that I pray it will be enough for me to finish out this lifetime and last the whole of eternity, and that I never have to use this strength in a battle with you.  I fear the stars are going supernova, ripping us apart.  If so, when will we meet again?  How many lifetimes must I live before I know you again?

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.