A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

One of those days

What can I say, I hate to be a pessimist, but once you cut your forehead while banging your head getting in the car.... It's bound to be all downhill after that.... And it was/is.... Picking up speed. My make up spilled all over the floor of the car, my son forgot his backpack and I had to drive back to deliver it... Back home to discover the dog drank my coffee. Which is fine.... It had grounds floating in it any ways.

Today is a rare day for sure as Venus travels between the earth and sun today.... Last time that happened was 105ys ago. Should make for an interesting day for this Venus ruled Libra for sure

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.