A blog about Online Dating and my blunders along the way. My Journey from married to single to dating to sex. I have no idea where I am going, I just know I am not lost.


Saturday, June 16, 2012

~Trouble~

Like a cosmic force in the universe, two giant magnets, we are drawn together.  No matter how hard we resist, we cannot fight the draw.  We struggle and we dance in the night sky, around each other like commets on fire.  We collide with one another, again and again, but never to touch each other.  The balance of push and pull is too strong for us to control.  As the ocean crashes against the rocks, churning and exploding.  We try to fight it, we know it is wrong, but we just can't.  We are weak to our own temptations.  And oh, the temptations! The mind and the spirit fight for the desires that nature knows is right and the responsibilities thrust upon us to early in life.  A racing mind that only trouble can calm.  A spirit that only trouble can tame.  A flight that only trouble can ride. How can I resist this harmony and peace I desire that only trouble can give me.  I search for you, and you run.  You chase me and I hide.  Finally we meet again, one sweet kiss, then 10 passionate ones.  One kiss so sensual and I cannot leave you, but I k now I must go.  I hate you for finding me, as no one will ever compare to the way you make me feel. But I love you, trouble,  for the way you make me feel,  Alive and Free.  I must go though.  Back to the night sky, to fly with the stars until the cosmos draws me to you again.
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...I'd love to hear it.